Making the office as protected and safe as possible will be an ongoing task. Progress My Office is committed to providing you with an environment in which you are protected, safe, and comfortable – ready for when you come back to the office.
No one initiative will eradicate all risks, but combining protective measures such as enhanced ventilation, temperature checks, desk screens and other actions listed below, will have a significant positive effect on the safety of the office.
5 Steps for safer working, together
- Conduct a COVID-19 office risk assessment
- Procure the correct office safety equipment, including but not limited to, handwashing facilities and protective screens
- Take all reasonable steps to help people work from home safely
- Ensure that where needed, a 2m safety distance is maintained through signage
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, a practical transmission risk can be managed
How can we help your business?
- Camera temperature checks
- Disinfectant stations
- Staggered break times
- Perspex screens
- Separate entrance and exit doors
- Use of recyclable and disposable cutlery
- Meeting room capacity to reduce to 50%
- Social distancing signage
New ebook: Safety solutions to protect your workplace post COVID-19
Our new ebook gives you the knowledge, resources and opportunity to protect your workforce from the virus while minimising disruption and maintaining productivity.